By Dan C. Marinescu
Cloud Computing: idea and Practice presents scholars and IT execs with an in-depth research of the cloud from the floor up. starting with a dialogue of parallel computing and architectures and disbursed structures, the e-book turns to modern cloud infrastructures, how they're being deployed at prime businesses similar to Amazon, Google and Apple, and the way they are often utilized in fields corresponding to healthcare, banking and technological know-how. the amount additionally examines easy methods to effectively installation a cloud program around the firm utilizing virtualization, source administration and the correct quantity of networking help, together with content material supply networks and garage zone networks. builders will discover a whole creation to program improvement supplied on various platforms.
- Learn approximately fresh developments in cloud computing in serious components resembling: source administration, protection, strength intake, ethics, and intricate structures
- Get a close hands-on set of sensible recipes that aid simplify the deployment of a cloud established method for sensible use of computing clouds in addition to an in-depth dialogue of numerous projects
- Understand the evolution of cloud computing and why the cloud computing paradigm has a greater likelihood to prevail than past efforts in large-scale dispensed computing
Read Online or Download Cloud Computing: Theory and Practice PDF
Similar systems architecture books
Structure layout for gentle error presents a accomplished description of the architectural options to take on the smooth mistakes challenge. It covers the recent methodologies for quantitative research of sentimental blunders in addition to novel, reasonable architectural suggestions to mitigate them. to supply readers with a greater take hold of of the wider challenge definition and answer area, this publication additionally delves into the physics of soppy mistakes and reports present circuit and software program mitigation concepts.
This booklet presents a finished evaluate of either theoretical and pragmatic points of resource-allocation and scheduling in multiprocessor and multicore hard-real-time systems. The authors derive new, summary types of real-time projects that seize correctly the salient positive aspects of actual software platforms which are to be carried out on multiprocessor structures, and establish principles for mapping program structures onto the main applicable versions.
This publication describes the cutting-edge in depended on computing for embedded structures. It indicates how various safeguard and depended on computing difficulties are addressed presently and what ideas are anticipated to emerge within the coming years. The dialogue specializes in assaults aimed toward and software program for embedded platforms, and the authors describe particular options to create safety features.
Thepresent publication contains a set of chosen prolonged papers from the 12thInternational convention on Informatics on top of things, Automation and Robotics (ICINCO2015), held in Colmar, France, from 21 to 23 July 2015. The convention introduced togetherresearchers, engineers and practitioners drawn to the applying ofinformatics to manage, Automation and Robotics.
- Dynamic Memory Management for Embedded Systems
- High-Performance Embedded Computing: Architectures, Applications, and Methodologies
- Software and Systems Architecture in Action (Applied Software Engineering Series)
- Network and System Security
- Microarchitecture of Network-on-Chip Routers: A Designer's Perspective
Additional resources for Cloud Computing: Theory and Practice
Categories: Systems Architecture