By Vincent Ho,Gautham P. Reddy
Cardiovascular Imaging, a name within the specialist Radiology sequence, edited through Drs. Vincent Ho and Gautham P. Reddy, is a finished 2-volume reference that covers the most recent advances during this forte. It offers richly illustrated, complicated assistance that will help you conquer the complete diversity of diagnostic, healing, and interventional demanding situations in cardiovascular imaging and combines an image-rich, easy-to-use structure with the larger intensity that skilled practitioners need.
- View 5000 full-color electronic photographs of either radiographic pictures and state-of-the-art modalities-MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine.
- Tap into complete insurance that comes with diagnostic and healing techniques, with an emphasis on cost effective imaging.
- Consult the adventure of a various staff of specialists on cardiovascular imaging from round the globe.
- Find details speedy and simply because of constant and tightly targeted chapters, a full-color layout, and key issues boxes.
Read Online or Download CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING PDF
Best internal medicine books
This booklet specializes in 3 of the most different types of myeloproliferative neoplasm: polycythemia vera, crucial thrombocythemia, and first myelofibrosis. appropriate laboratory and scientific advances are comprehensively coated, and nice emphasis is put on the sensible matters that problem physicians of their day-by-day perform.
Powerful care of the melanoma sufferer more and more comprises systemic therapy, and because the diversity of accessible healing brokers keeps to extend, the scientific oncologist needs to be absolutely conscious of the reason for selecting particular medicinal drugs and mixtures. Textbook of scientific Oncology, 4th variation, is written by way of a hugely acclaimed checklist of foreign authors and is a key resource of reference for all operating within the box of oncology.
With a spotlight on sensible sufferer comparable matters, Autoimmune Hepatitis: A consultant for training Clinicians serves as an invaluable functional, and lots more and plenty wanted, source for all these physicians offered with dealing with sufferers clinically determined with autoimmune hepatitis, either acutely and over the longer term. It presents a foundation for clinicians to appreciate the etiology of the ailment, in addition to certain conditions the place administration dilemmas frequently come up.
The e-book is dedicated to the neurosurgical administration of spasticity. beginning with a bankruptcy at the anatomical and physiological foundations of spasticity and a quick heritage of its neurosurgical remedy, it describes the neurosurgical equipment at present to be had. As administration differs among adults and kids, the ebook is usually dependent for that reason, together with evaluate, decision-making, Intrathecal Baclofen treatment (ITB), botulinum toxin remedy and surgical procedure.
- Histological Typing of Salivary Gland Tumours (WHO. World Health Organization. International Histological Classification of Tumours)
- The Inflammatory Myopathies
- Advances and Technical Standards in Neurosurgery: 27
- Exercise Cardiopulmonary Function in Cardiac Patients
- Clinical Oncology and Error Reduction: A Manual for Clinicians
Additional resources for CARDIOVASCULAR IMAGING
Categories: Internal Medicine